Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: How To Connect 2 Twitter Accounts To Facebook ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> // Accueil // -> - Recrutement.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
panchdarye

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 19:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: How To Connect 2 Twitter Accounts To Facebook Répondre en citant

How To Connect 2 Twitter Accounts To Facebook
> DOWNLOAD

Log into Facebook and click Use as [Name] 7. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. I cannot believe that I cannot link a business Twitter account to a Facebook Page because I already have my personal Twitter linked to my personal FB profile! Think it's more a FB issue than Twitter's though :/ LaurentElisioB 2013-09-08 09:03:57 UTC #12 same here : 1 facebook profile, 3 pro pages. This needs to change! truebe 2013-06-28 22:02:09 UTC #7 Hello, Unfortunately we can't help with account support issues here. Steps 1 Open Twitter. I manage social media for 8 different companies and can only connect Twitter for one of these companies to my account. Regards,truebeTwitter Platform Operations izambl 2013-07-24 22:57:14 UTC #8 I have the same issue, I manage multiple pages from my personal facebook and I really need to be able to link multiple twitter accounts to my pages without needing to open multiple facebook profiles chaapostol 2013-08-10 18:15:48 UTC #9 I need a solution for this too! bump. Tested By: wikiHow Technology Team This version of How to Link Twitter to Facebook was reviewed on August 19, 2017. If your browser remembers your login credentials, you'll just click Continue as [Name]. very annoying. AfterMidKnight 2013-06-18 15:41:00 UTC #6 I agree whole heartedly. Thanks for helping us achieve our mission of helping everyone learn how to do anything. I'm subscribed to this so am hoping someone will post a fix. How can I get back Facebook after I've revoked it? Answer this question Flag as. Go to 2. The Connect to Facebook button will take a second or so to appear. Click Settings and privacy 4. Warnings Linking Twitter to Facebook can lead to your tweets inundating the News Feed, which may irritate some people. It's usually a Google Chrome issue for me, so when I need to connect, I switch to MS Edge. Previously, I used RSS Graffiti to make this happen. This is definitely a compatibility issue between the two platforms. I need to be able to have multiple Twitter accounts mapping to multiple pages through my one Facebook profile. I am fine with using the native Twitter app. 3 Click Settings and privacy. Please provide a fix for this soon! IrregularExpr 2013-06-17 14:19:55 UTC #5 Bumping this as it needs addressing, I have a personal Twitter that feeds to my personal Facebook account, but I also have a number of company FB pages and Twitter accounts I want to link that I can't because Twitter won't let me hook up my FB account to more than one Twitter account. Need my personal twitter to post to my personal Facebook acct (currently working) and I need my business twitter account to post to my Facebook Pages (just 1 page really) acct. By continuing to use our site, you agree to our cookie policy. 3. Click Apps 5. Click your profile icon. 7 Click OK 5a02188284
download facebook 08facebook video calling download 8.1facebook app picture upload failfind us on facebook buttoncomment utiliser facebook hacker v1.8como prevenir los hackers en facebookbest time for facebook likesapp to make cover photo for facebookjava software of facebookvans shoes for sale facebook philippines

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 19:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> // Accueil // -> - Recrutement. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006